Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Succumbed to the Pressure!

I have finally just given in an decided to start a Herbig Family Blog. My cousin Dawn and my sister Elki both have one and have told me I should start one too. I guess they think I have lots to say. . . hmmmm. . . . I never was much a "journaler" (is that a word), but I do like to talk. Maybe they are saying I talk too much and they figure if I write stuff down then maybe I'll talk less. Doubtful.

Anyway, the Kauai Herbig Family has 1 mom or Queen (ME!!) and 1 dad or King (Bruce) and 3 little (well not so little anymore) serfs (Jake 12, Nate 10, and Nick 7). We live on the Taba Compound with lots of grandmas, papas, aunties, uncles and cousins. There is always someone to play with (for the serfs) or shop with (for Robyn) and lots and lots of food!!

2 comments:

  1. well, thank goodness. can't wait to read all the goings on at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. . . I figured I might as well go ahead and give in. I am still trying to figure out how to add all the pictures and videos, etc. So any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete